1. A non- refundable Enrollment fee of Rs. 100/- will be paid by each Social worker at the time of joining. This will be the cropus of SEEDS TRUST.
2. A member will be admitted to the SEEDS TRUST on receipt of the application in the prescribed form along with the corpus fee of RS. 100/- The SEEDS Trust Register.
number will be allotted withen 10 days of the recepit of application form completely filled along with corpus fee. The effective date of membership both add on and deletion of a member will be from the date of receipt of application at SEEDS office.
3. The member will intimate to the seeds office immediately or before 20th of every month, the names of members along with their SEEDS registration number to be deleted from the members list. A member name will be deleted effective from the date of receipt of intimation at SEEDS office only. The member is responsible for payment of contribution till the month in which the name is deleted.
4. Members will pay a member contribution of Rs. 100/- on roll for the particular month and this amount will be sent to SEEDS office before the end of that month. The member contribution of Rs. 100/- will be equally shared by the Members.
Members contribution Details:-
Monthly Family income Up to 5000/- Rs. 100/-
Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 7500/- Rs. 125/-
Rs. 7500/- to Rs. 10000/- Rs. 150/-
Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 15000/- Rs.200/-
Rs.15000/- to Rs. 20000/- Rs.250/-
5. Members are welcome to pay the contribution in advance for there, Six or Twelve months as this will reduce the administrative work on SEEDS and Members. But in no case the contribution for a particular month carried over to the subsequent month.
The payment will be made in favor of 'SEEDS Trust,' payable at Bangalore by DD or bank transfer.
6.All correspondence regarding members, Addition / deletion and payments to SEEDS Trust will be sent to SEEDS Trust Office at the following:-
# 15, 3rd Cross, Vivekananda Nagar, MS Nagar Post, Bangalore - 560-033 Phone: +91 8277021444
7. Delisting: Since the successful operation of this Scheme rests mainly with the positive and active roles to be played by the Social workers and their Missions. The following steps will be resorted to in the unlikely event of recurrent lapses on their part, which may affect their fellow workers.
Members who have arrears of contribution for more than two months will not be eligible for the benefits of the scheme and will be delisted from the membership of SEEDS.
Re-entry of such defaulting Member will be considered by the SEED Admin
Withdrawal from this Scheme by a social worker will become effective from the date of receipt of intimation from the office, without any financial commitment on the part of SEEDS.